The Fonts Tab
- To open the Preferences field, go to Tools > Preferences.
- There are many pages of the Preferences field; to toggle between them, click on the name at the top of the page.
- In the Fonts tab you change the fonts of any section of the program.
- Use the corresponding Change button to change the fonts for the Main Screen, the Dialogs, the Notes Edit Screen, or the Notes on Reports. You can change the font face, style (bold, italic, etc.) size and script.
- Click Defaults to use PAF's default fonts (Sans Serif Normal).