The InfoBox Tab
- To open the Preferences field, go to Tools > Preferences.
- There are many pages of the Preferences field; to toggle between them, click on the name at the top of the page.
- In the InfoBox you specify details about the popup fields that appear when you hold the cursor over a field on the Pedigree view.
- If you select None, nothing will appear.
- If you select Dates only, the birth, marriage and death dates will appear.
- If you select Dates and family information, the birth, marriage and death dates will appear as well as the names of the spouses and children.
- The Wait time is the amount of time that you hold your cursor over a field on the Pedigree view before the InfoBox appears. They are listed in 1/10 second intervals.
- The Locked section is also for InfoBoxes that appear in the Pedigree view. They appear only when you highlight an individual and hit the spacebar. You can have the same options for the regular InfoBoxes and the locked ones, or separate options.