Backing up PAF data files
- A backup of a PAF is a zip file that you can revert to if something happens to your original file.
- To create a backup, go to File > Backup.
- Select the location to save your file (preferable somewhere different from your original file).
- Give the file a name and click Backup.
- Click OK.
- Note: If your PAF is saved on a removable drive (floppy disk, zip disk, or a flash drive), you should never remove that disk before you close out of PAF completely. That means if you have your file saved on a floppy disk and you want to save a backup on another floppy disk, you should save the backup somewhere on the computer temporarily, close PAF, remove the first disk, insert the second disk and transfer the file from the computer to the second floppy disk. Removing the first disk while PAF is still open can cause your file to become corrupt.